Here at Encode, we take product feedback extremely seriously.
We believe that listening to our customers, team members and prospects - by taking their ideas on board and bringing their voice into the projects we choose to invest in - is a sure-fire way to build a better product.
We use your feedback to identify the most important features, ideas, pain points, and opportunities so that you can get more value from our product as efficiently as possible.
Email: Send an email to email@example.com
We will also be adding the ability to submit feedback from within the Encode application in the near future.
For feedback, please provide as much detail as possible, such as
- Company and contact name
- Which role you have
- Which task in your daily work that this feedback affects
- What pains/needs this requirement addresses
- What outcome implementing this feedback will help you to achieve
- What reach does this need have in your organisation e.g. no. of departments, no. of users
- What workarounds are currently in place to achieve the desired outcome
- If you have seen a solution to your feedback provided by another software, please let us know the software
All new requests are sent to the Encode Product Team can gauge demand, gather use cases and establish impact and value.
Every two weeks our Product Team holds a product feedback meeting. They discuss the highest priorities for our customers, team members and prospects and look at how the requests align with our own product and company strategy.
As the team goes through, they will update the status of each request so that you immediately know the outcome and send you a message.
If you've submitted a particular request, we may reach out to book an interview to get more context about your situation.
If we decide to build a feature or make an improvement, it will be added to our roadmap.
Our product roadmap always has the most up-to-date information about our products and what we are building next. We will always provide an explanation as to the nature of the status update. You can book a roadmap call with our Product Team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you reach out directly to our Support or Customer Success teams, they'll be able to look up ideas for you, but they won't have any additional information or provide an estimate for when your request will be reviewed.
Items will be reviewed by the product specialist on a fortnightly basis; we take the top requests and update the status where appropriate. Roadmapping meetings occur quarterly. Make sure your ideas are clear and concise. Also, be sure to prioritise your own requests too by labelling as Nice to Have, Important or Critical - that way, we will know if a particular request is important to a customer.
If we haven't reviewed your item yet and it is a high priority for you:
- Make sure it's at the top of your priority list by labelling as Critical.
- Make sure your request is clear. Why do you need this? What is it stopping you from doing? What is the impact of that? Please add these details in a comment on your idea.
Not all features suggested will end up in the roadmap. After 12 months, we will automatically set any feature that hasn't gotten enough traction to “Sleeping” and a request can be reopened if we see traction in the future.
Thank you for your feedback, understanding, and support as we work together to build the best products possible!